OH my goodness! Love the new crafts! you did a wonderful job! Did you get the welcome cut out from the wood connections store? I am making a welcome sign that looks a lot like that but mine is with vinyal lettering and is on a straight board. i will post when it gets done too! Way cute though... yes sure do need craft day:)
4 comments:
I love these! How unique! You definitely have a knack!
Wow you are crafty. Looks great! Where are you guys living?
Turned out really cute!
OH my goodness! Love the new crafts! you did a wonderful job! Did you get the welcome cut out from the wood connections store? I am making a welcome sign that looks a lot like that but mine is with vinyal lettering and is on a straight board. i will post when it gets done too! Way cute though... yes sure do need craft day:)
Post a Comment