Curtis and I painted our downstairs bathroom over the weekend. Considering the fact that I am pretty sure only 3 guests have ever even seen this bathroom I thought I would post what it looks like! Isn't it beautiful!!!
Your blog is so cute! I love the update! I can not find where you get your cute backgrounds, can you let me know? Any help would be great! Cute bathroom by the way!
5 comments:
That is a funky bathroom-I love it! How are you?!!
I love it! How did you get it to look like that?
Way to go! You always amaze me with your crazy ideas that turn out so neat! I love it!
Cool paint technique. I love the look.
Your blog is so cute! I love the update! I can not find where you get your cute backgrounds, can you let me know? Any help would be great! Cute bathroom by the way!
Post a Comment