Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary BABBY!!


August 11.... How wonderful this last year has been. As Curtis and I refelcted on our last year together we both were amazed to see how truly blessed we are. We laughed about our courtship and the never-ending car rides back and forth, from Logan to So Jo. About how we both started flirting with the idea of marriage on our second date and after one whole month we had our temple appointment!We have experienced everything from death to life, school to work, our first home, our first trip, JACK, experimental dinners (personally I am suprised Curtis survived this one) and many many other adventures. Before our wedding day we, like many other new couples, received many words of advice. Many people told us their first year was the hardest and some said it was the second. No matter what year, I am so grateful to wakeup day after day next to my partner in crime ready for what my come. He is everything I ever dreamed of, I love you Babby!!!! Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Awe, how sweet! Happy Anniversary you two!

Teandra said...

Sweet! (Tear.)

cbrink said...

I love you too Babby I have the best wife on the face of the planet

Cindy said...

You two are adorable. Cute pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I love your header pic! Where did you take that at?

PK and Doll said...

Did your dad take these pictures? They are awesome. I love the one that you put at the top!