Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas time is here Happiness and Cheer

Fun for all that children call
Their favorite time of year.....


I just love Christmas. I love the sounds and smells and the TASTES! I love the charity that fills the air. I cant wait to come home and plug in the tree, play with Oli and relax with my husband. I love the traditions that my family and my new family have. From gingerbread houses, fondue dinner, to small family reunions with a spread of holiday food, not to forget Christmas Vacation and Mr. Beans Christmas, Its a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story & other classics. My life is my family and I love every minute with them. Even as we speak, Oli and Jack are having one of their moments. Jack comes nose to nose (but knows not to lick) and Little O has both hands around Jack's snout and laughing so hard! Life is bliss
I just wanted to share some of my holiday cheer

Look a little closer, instead of 'baby's first Christmas' ornaments I made blocks to put in the tree and in the house with Oliver's picture on them






Our Nativity set





I made this at a craft night with my family. Theirs turned out so cute
I also made this advent calendar. I had a great time with my good friends Tik & Doll. It was so great to be able to catch up! Thanks Tik for finding this idea for us








5 comments:

Kyle and Amanda said...

yours is way cuter than mine!

bella utahan said...

I love your Christmasy house- but just wait till next year when Oli is taking everything down faster then you can put it up!

Camille said...

do you wan to come do my house next? love all the decorations, just seeing your blog gets me more in the spirit!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

You are SO creative! What beautiful decorations. I love the Christmas Spirit!

Hailey Jones said...

you guys hang out way too much without me.

8018243363