Oh my gosh! I can't believe your sister lives in Milan??! That's so close to where we are. In fact, I want to get involved with the missionaries in our area (which is also the Milan area missionaries) so it'd be totally possible to run into her. Gosh, I think this may be an answer to a prayer too. Does she have an email or a blog I could contact her at with all my many questions?
You have no idea how excited I was to hear this. There have been plenty of things I've been worrying about knowing how to do and just multi-stressing over. Thank you so much for mentioning this to me! It is very much what I've been praying for.
4 comments:
Love it! Will you have an = sign with an O at the end?
I LOVE it! Will you make some for me? I'll buy them!! :)
we seriously need to hang out so that your crafting skills can rub off on me.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe your sister lives in Milan??! That's so close to where we are. In fact, I want to get involved with the missionaries in our area (which is also the Milan area missionaries) so it'd be totally possible to run into her. Gosh, I think this may be an answer to a prayer too. Does she have an email or a blog I could contact her at with all my many questions?
You have no idea how excited I was to hear this. There have been plenty of things I've been worrying about knowing how to do and just multi-stressing over. Thank you so much for mentioning this to me! It is very much what I've been praying for.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Post a Comment