Monday, January 17, 2011

as the frost tips our noses

We have been {trying to} stay warm inside
First off, we love Jack. Gus always demands to say goodnight to him before he will go to bed
Along with Jack, Oli has a new love... clementines YUMMM!
We had a great New Years, our wonderful friends invite us over for a party. Of course Oli wouldn't allow us to stay longer than 10 but we had a great time playing minute to win it games. My mouth still salivates from the delicious avacado cheese burger I ate.
Shortly after New Years we celebrated Curtis' big 2-7! We had a great time with both families but of course I didn't get pictures of that but I did get some pictures of our fun night of Qwelf with some great neighbors! If you haven't played Qwelf.... YOU NEED TO. it is so randomly odd that it is just plain fun!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND! Happy Birthday baBBy!

2 comments:

Halie said...

I was looking at your latest blog post. How do you know Kam, Ally, Tyrell, Ally, and Tanner? They are some of my favorite people ever! I hope you and your cute family are doing well!

Kyle and Amanda said...

Sad I missed his party! But happy birthday Curtis!