- we have been enjoying the random days of sunshine
- having sleepovers in the front room
- started swimming lessons
- making lots and lots of things for Little Miss
- trying to get on top of my disaster of a house
I love the stage Oliver is in right now. He is so much fun and I get so impressed with how much he picks up on (which can sometimes be scary) but along with circus of fun we have been having, we have been trying to charter through the storms of temper tantrums.
Yup, look what I came down to one morning.
Oh and Oli has had another haircut, thanks Uncle Roger for being our personal barber. This is Gus saying "pweees" to ride the carousel at the mall. He did not want to leave!
Over a year now Curtis and I have been searching for a place to officially call home. We have decided to build which between searching for land and working on a house plan and doing as much research we possibly can has been a pretty exhausting task. We finally found the perfect place and feel great about our decision of where we will raise our family and plant our roots. But this is just the beginning, it will be a while before we will be doing anything with this precious dirt. But a girl can dream!
Hello future!

5 comments:
How exciting and so sad at the same time that you guys are moving. Where to? You guys will sure be missed.
What is with Oli's face?? THis is some attitude! Good thing it is normal for a 2 yr old. They dont call it the terrible twos for nothing.
We will be sticking around Herriman area. We really like it out this way. But we aren't planning on starting to build until next year and even then we are planning a long road. When that happens we will definately miss the ward/ neighborhood!
Congratulations on getting the lot for your new home! What an exciting adventure you guys will have up ahead. Oli sure looks like tons of fun! There's not much cuter than a kid with attitude :)
I heard your mom was visiting Italy and we were actually visiting Lake Como with my parents on almost the same day! What a small world huh? It just blows my mind.
Yay for a new lot! I can't wait to see what you've been making for your little Miss! I bet its all absolutely adorable! Oli is so cute!
Post a Comment