Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas part 1

This is what happens when we leave the kids alone in the basement...but I will say being able to have our dinner in silence makes this worth it! 

traditional Royce Christmas Eve fondue dinner
Another favorite tradition we have is to have the elves come pay us a visit on Christmas Eve's Eve. If you have been good you will be left a black mark on your nose meaning that you will get gifts of Christmas, but if no mark is left on your nose you have one more day to make it up to Santa and to be super good... Thankfully our kids have been angels (for the most part)

1 comment:

Bailey Family said...

I missed your updated posts somehow. Love all of your christmas festivities! Love that picture of the kids with the black on their noes. Too cute! I love your tree pictures too, they turned out great!!!