Friday, February 3, 2012

project life/365 or whatever you want to call it

I saw this project a couple of months ago on a blog I randomly found and I loved it. There are many scenarios out there now and I think it is wonderful to find inspiration. What drew me most to this idea is that I am not an every day journaler, and I am trying to learn more about my camera so what a great way to combine the 2! a great tool I have found to help with this is http://365project.org/. I am still figuring out how to use it, but I like that it automatically plugs your pictures into a calendar.  I just hope I can stick with this challenge 34 down, 331 to go.

I was excited to see the blog, house of smiths was following this challenge as well. There is some great links to follow. Some that even give you ideas of what to take a picture of for the day. I see a lot of people are just using instagram to complete this project and sometimes the pictures get a little bizarre. I wanted to best represent something memorable from my day, not always something random.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Actually you should call it project 366 until next year, so hate to break it to you, but you still have 332. :) Do you print them at the end of the month? It will be so fun to look at this December!

Bekah said...

CRAP!!! I don't think I could add another photo... that's just too difficult, stupid leap year!
Yes! I am still debating on how I want to do this but have seen some pretty great ways out there. Any suggestions?