Saturday, November 3, 2012

It has happened

We have moved:(
No, our house is not ready yet.
Yes, we have decided to become Lord's of the Land aka land lords
Yes, the Royce's have extended their loving home to us and our kids are running rampant
They have transformed into pigeons.
They hear the blendtec in the morning and drop everything to rush for whatever scraps they can manage
Maybe they are more like vultures
with those giant eyes and soft pleads for "more, more"/"meeee, meeee"
My poor parents don't have a chance

We are still about 3 weeks out from our house, aiming for Thanksgiving and it feels like things are moving so fast.

I am exhausted. packing, cleaning, budgeting, being a mommy and wife has me spent.
But as I have learned, life never slows down for anybody

Jumping 1 last time in his bedroom


 
Gus' first day of preschool school
 
 I'm going to miss this place
 
But so so so excited for our next phase.
I feel like I am in my final weeks of pregnancy. That painful, anxious stage where I am nervous and the anticipation is about to kill me!
 
But in the meantime... the amenities here aren't too shabby:)
Just check out the world's largest remote

1 comment:

Nakita said...

Your children are beautiful!! I hope your new home is done soon. And it could be by this time lol!