
OH JACK!!! What would we do without you? Well for one thing, we would have still had that pan of cookies you ate last month, and also the dozen danishes you ate the week after that (but you looked so cute with of that frosting all over your fur), and also all of our blankets would still be intact. No one would be there to sit in our laps, nudge at our hands constantly to play fetch, or freak out when we try to get ice cubes from the freezer. How about ever morning when we get ready, you play a game with yourself by jumping in and out of the dang tub over and over and over again. And you look so dang cute when you try to sit up like a human and balance your body, or walk on the spine of the couch like a cat. You crack us up every morning when you decide to jump on us at the exact moment our alarm goes off... just to make sure we don't push the sleep button. We love that you are apart of our little family and couldn't imaging life without you and your stinky bum!!!!



4 comments:
Haha, I'm glad Jack knows how to keep you and Curtis on your toes! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now, too! So cute! It'll be fun to keep in touch this way. It was fun hanging out last night!
this is a great ode to jack! Makes me wish i had a dog.... that would be complicated with how much we move around!
I feel like I have to deal with all of that without a dog!! I used to want a dog, but that was until I had children. Maybe when they are older.
How come I didn't know you have a blog?! YEAH! I love that you do! I'm glad Jack has such proud owners/parents. If someone or somedog ate my freshly made cookies, I wouldn't be as forgiving ;)
Post a Comment