Sunday, March 2, 2008


So last night we went over to Tikis and Ryan's new home. After making pizza we played a couple of card games. Next thing I know Curtis passes out a single card to everyone and they started to stick the card onto their foreheads. Somehow it turned into guessing what card you had by looking at everyone elses. Sounds weird but it turned out to be a great game!

6 comments:

The Stone's said...

Rhubarb! It's Toyota! I found you off of Khaki's blog! How are you? Hope it's okay I'm leaving a comment!

bella utahan said...

sounds inventive!

Bailey Family said...

Love the new blog! You need to show me some ins and outs;) Thanks for the fun night on Saturday!

Marie said...

Rhubarb! It's Neon! Wow today I found a whole bunch of oakcrest blogs that i didn't even know about! How's life? You and your hubby look so happy :)

bella utahan said...

time for a new post!

Teandra said...

I saw your mom at the movie theater on Friday. Does she work there?