
Our destructive Jack is at it again.... Here is what Curtis and I concluded. While Jack was home alone his ball fell behind the couch and how do you save a beloved ball from the depths of an evil couch? You pull on the arm rest, over and over again, until.... It can be saved!!! Hopefully I can put some sewing skills to work and try to restore Jacks mess! Curtis was about ready to take the dog back to the Human Society!
4 comments:
Are you kidding me?!?! Jack knows better than that! Dang! It looks like you had so much fun swimming at the rec center, hanging out in Park City (I heard about your pricey dinner), and watching the fireworks! Aaahhh, summer!
I love that he is proudly posing by his destruction! I can only imagine how happy Curtis was.
Hey Rhubs, it's Toy! Your Jack sounds a lot like my Emma!(She's my dog if you don't remember) We took her to the vet after many destroyed couches, christmas trees, garbage cans and authentic african elephant bookends and they told us that she had anxiety when left in the house alone. Dogs have no sense of time so to her, 1/2 hour felt like forever so they reccomended leaving her outside when we were gone! It worked! Now that she's older we don't have much trouble, but hopefully there's just a little tip to save your couch!
BEX! Oh my goodness, it is so good to find all my friends blogging. I was just thinking the other day about you and wondering what you have been up to. I don't see or hear from anyone living in St. George. If you're ever down here, let me know!!!
Sam Jewkes Wilkey
Post a Comment