Monday, October 20, 2008

Gotta love the tags!!!
Jennine you were right I do enjoy these..... I got tagged and here is what I have to do: I have to go to my pictures and in the 4th folder I have to find the 4th picture and here it is.


This was a picture of our anniversary breakfast. Curtis is such a romantic, he refused to tell me where he was going to take me. He is so big on suprises and I LOVE suprises. He took me to the Hilton downtown Salt Lake. It was an amazing celebration and we had so much fun not having to worry about schedules, we just did whatever we wanted when we wanted... with the exception of our schedules massage!!! Love you babe!
I now tag:
Brooke, Tiki and Doll

OOPS HOLD IT......
My beautiful sister in law reminded me that I completely spaced on the second part of this tag. I have to share six quarky things about myself.

1. I think I am the least frugal person out of my whole family. I group up in a household where the Happenings book was what ruled our activities. I also inherited a love for clothes, mostly the kind I can't afford. On occasion I will splurge on something if I can't stop looking at it and justifying the hours I would have to work overtime to pay for it.

2. I am a cereal-holic. I love a bowl of cereal right before bedtime. The only bad thing is I HATE drinking the milk. Curtis always gets mad when I dump it down the sink.

3. I am like a bird when I eat food. I pick, pick and pick at my meals all day long. So instead of eating 3 meals a day I eat more like 15 snacks a day. At work I am the one who has a filing cabinet dedicated to satisfy my munchies

4. When I think something is extremely funny I laugh so hard that no one can even try to interpret what I am trying to say through my laughter. And as an added embarassment I end up crying half the time because I just can't stop laughing even if it is something extremely stupid. Depends on my mood

5. I love my TV shows: Monday: Chuck and Hereos Tuesday: 90210 and Priveledged Wednesday: Pushing Daisies Thursday: The Office. Dont worry I am not a complete couch potatoe I do my homework with the TV in the background:)

6. I am not a massive clean freak but when it comes to making the bed I am obsessive compulsive. As soon as the sheets come out of the dryer I spend probably about an hour making it perfect, and then after our extra sheets are washed I am super particular in how they get folded before they go back to the closet. The crazy thing is, is that I don't make the bed everyday I only really care when everything is crisp and clean.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca! You forgot the second part of the tag, your supposed to tell 6 quirky things about you. That is a cute picture by the way!

Bailey Family said...

oh my barb! Cute updates! I guess I will do your tag... I hope I can get around to it soon! I will do it only because I love you!!! What are you dressing up like for Halloween?

bella utahan said...

I tried to leave a comment yesterday, but for some reason could not! You are lucky you have a dryer! I iron my sheet, actually I iron everything I wash! It is not bad if you have a good iron.

Royce's said...

Love the quirky things Becca! Those are so funny! Here is the new address to our blog rollingwiththeroyces.blogspot.com. It will explain, I should have added this to one of my quirky things... STUPID!!