So last week Curtis' uncle needed a rhino type machine transported down to their home in Vegas. Curtis and I decided to take advantage of the opportunity. It was the perfect chance to reboot the burned out mind and spend sometime with my honey.... Not to mention the shopping! My two favorite stores, Zara and H&M, are in Vegas and I couldn't resist that temptation. I just simply can't believe how trashy Vegas is. The men and women who stand on the street corners flapping the nudy cards trying to get absolutely ANYBODY to take them. Not to mention the drive-by billboards with naked ladies hardly covering up. It just makes you sick to think about how trapped people get n that town. Sex and money.... there you go. It was fun to see the sites and visit the strip (again minus the nudies) and I wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone other than Curtis. I got to say In and Out Burger really isn't all ts talked up to be. Yeah its cheap and its OK i guess but honestly I don't get it!! The best part of the trip was to finally met more of Curt's family that lives down there. I absolutely loved spending time with them and am so grateful they let us stay in their beautiful home. There pool had a zip line.... A ZIP LINE!!! How awesome is that? What happens in Vegas, absolutely does not stay in Vegas! Oh yeah and I guess this is the first time I have posted any pics of my dark hair. Its different and freaked me out at first but I like it.

6 comments:
I absolutely hate Vegas, and for every reason that you talked about. On a good note, your hair looks great! It is very different from blonde but looks really cute.
Last year on our way to Disneyland we decided to take the kids driving down the strip because it was dark and all the fun lights were on, big mistake!! All I heard was "mommy that ladie is in her panties, little panties. That one too and that one and..... WHY IS EVERYONE IN THEIR PANTIES!!??" We just said they forgot to wear pants? Dirty Vegas.
Your hair looks great!! I love it dark. I know exactly what you mean about Vegas it is dirty. At least you got to stay somewhere nice and meet new family! I bet the Zipline was great too!
Fun! I love Vegas, minus the nudies too. Love your hair! I just went super blonde, but kinda want to go back brunette. It looks great.
Okay Becca I know you love these things! Im tagging you! Go to my blog to see what you have to do.
How fun!
Zara and H&M are my favorite stores too! I worked at Zara last summer and I fell in love quickly. :)
Post a Comment