Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What a tragedy!

I realized something today while wandering through my loved ones blogs. I was checking out JR and Kristi's blog and noticed something.... On their side bar they have links to everybody they know that blogs and my blog and my moms blog lie right next to each other. The feature of her link list is to also display the latest post and how long ago it was posted. This is when I discovered a tragic fact. I have always teased my mom for never updating her blog and having the same old stuff on it, it was now that I saw the cold hard fact that the last time I have posted ANYTHING was 3 weeks ago the same time frame as my dear mother! What has the world come to? Well in my defense, Curtis and I got rid of our Internet leading to no longer being able to conveniently update everybody! No worries though we are signing back up and when that happens I will once again be up and running in the blogging world! Miss you all!!!!!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Come back! I will see you at the Thanksgiving table (across the table kiddie corner from me, our normal spots).

Kristi said...

The ugly bat drinking from a straw is JR's doing. I need to change it!

Teresa said...

Ok, Smart alec- I will update my blog tomorrow while you wash Thanksgiving dishes!!

bella utahan said...

You could update while in your boring class instead of writing me on skype!!! Actually I like talking to you during that class. Looking forward to your update.

PK and Doll said...

I'm the same... but you can always catchup!

W. Nielson said...

Sometimes I go months without updating...but I love seeing your updates!

Royce's said...

Soooo? When should I expect a new "post"?

Stac said...

yes, Bekah this is a tragedy! Since we don't have class anymore I'll need something to read when I blog stalk you. Hee! Hee! How are ya!?! I'm good... just anxiously waiting on our grade for class.