
I remember when I was little I would love waking up Saturday morning, pooring myself a bowl of cereal and sitting myself down to enjoy to Saturday cartoon lineup....... I just want to know what happened? Curtis and I finally had the opportunity to watch Saturday morning cartoons today and I am extremely disappointed! What happened to the good cartoons like animaniacs and kid shows like ghost writer? There is nothing to watch Saturday morning, I guess I am just getting OLD! As another update, I finally finished up school! As long as my teachers don't fail me consider me a graduate from the University of Utah. I have been going to school for so long now that it honestly doesn't feel like anything has changed. Even right now as I type this post I feel like I am ditching class. By the way I have A LOT of catching up to do and I plan to get that all taken care of this weekend! Missed you all and its good to be back!
3 comments:
We haven't watched tv for several months, but back when we did (the last time was in May?) the only channel that had acceptable Saturday morning shows (in my opinion) was PBS. Jess used to sit with the girls and watch Curious George, Clifford, and a few others.
I'm in agreement with the icky cartoons. I loved the X-Men and Looney Toons. Now its just crap.
Also, I'm very jealous that your are finished for you... okay, jealousy over. I'm very excited that you are graduating.
Do you have Cartoon Network? Its the only channel with all the old shows like pink panther, the old bugs bunny and things like that. I LOVE it!! You will have to look. Im sure you will be remembering all the good kid channels when you have a little one. Im glad your back!
Post a Comment