Sunday, December 21, 2008

CHRISTMAS CARD


This year found us Brinkerhoff’s with many new adventures. As a kick off Curtis started a new job working for a software company which has been a great fit and growing experience. We welcomed a new niece and nephew into the family and look forward to our next niece due shortly after Christmas. We celebrated our first anniversary this last August, how crazy that it has now been over a year since we began our journey as husband and wife. We also celebrated our year anniversary with our ludicrous dog Jack. Bekah just finished her last semester at the University of Utah graduating in Public Relations and looks forward to the extra time she is going to have! We are grateful for this holiday season and to spend time with our family and friends in celebration of our savior’s birth and reflect on the blessings and the joy we feel in this season. We hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Curtis, Rebekah and baby

15 comments:

bella utahan said...

I really like your new post! Finally an update!!! More then I could have ever thought of!

Cindy said...

YAY!!!! You're pregnant!!! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well and congrats on finishing school! I hope you have a great Christmas! You're picture is darling!

3 Men & a Lady said...

What??? Baby?!?! haha :) We are so dang excited for you guys! What a fun gift to have this holiday season. Merry Christmas and congrats on the awesome year you've had thus far!

Anonymous said...

Shut up! I can't believe you are pregnant! Congratulations! Also, i just saw previews to the movie Marley and Me. It totally reminds me of Jack. You should check it out! Merry Christmas!

Kristi said...

Emerson loves your Christmas music on the blog. He started bobbing his head as soon as it came on. He is also excited for his new cousin to join the clan!

Bailey Family said...

love the new update, love the christmas card picture and love the new that your having a BABY!!! its even exciting hearing it the second time!! I am so excited for you guys! Being parents is WONDERFUL! LOve you!!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

YAY! congrats! I am so excited for you two! a baby!

Anthony and Christel said...

Wow, I am so oblivious!! I read your new post this morning, and didn't even know you were pregnant until I saw Uncle Richards comment on the family site. Wow! That is so exciting, congrats to both of you!! Your mom must be so excited to have see the number of grand babies keep going up! Now it's Kristi's turn again. :) Love you guys!

The Godfreys said...

congrats on graduating! and on being pregnant!! when are you due?

The Winkels said...

Congrats! How exciting!!! When is your due date?

Unknown said...

Congrats!!

Bekah said...

Thank you everybody for your love and support! Curtis and I are so excited and honestly pretty overwhelmed for this new responsibility. We are due July 7th which gives us a little bit of time to prepare!

Mommy Madness said...

I saw all the comments and had to re-read your post... then I saw how you signed it... DUH!! I'm a bit tired, obviously, but CONGRATS!!! (I haven't been on myfamily for a few days.)

Heidi and Judd said...

Congrats guys! I'm so excited for you! You'll be great parents! When is your due date?

Losinthisdangfat said...

Awww! Rebecca and Curtis, I am SO happy for you both that you will have your own little baby to cuddle and snuggle! How exciting!!!
Love you both!
Andrea