Happy Halloween! So my work gets pretty in to Halloween and they do a costume and pumpkin contest. A lady I work with wanted me to join her in an idea she had. We can as members of KISS! Can you tell which one is me?

I know I look pretty freaky but hey its Halloween and its the only time you can get away with this type of thing! Also it won me 3rd prize!
7 comments:
Hey Beks! How are you! You look so cute in your pics you darling thing!
what did you win??? Did Curtis dress up?
You totally rock! Love the costume!
LOL I love your costume Rebecca! SO CUTE!
Becca! What's your phone #? I need to talk to you about something. Text it to me, call me or email me it or something. My #'s: 801-910-2898
I thought of Myriad this year on Halloween and missed how it was so fun there on Halloween. That is so awesome that you and Kim dressed up as kiss. Looks like fun!! Tell Netty I saw the picture and I want to know why she didn't dress up! LOL. OH netty. Tell everyone hi and I miss you all.
I can totally tel which one's you. You are so a Royce, even dressed as Kiss :)
Post a Comment