Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This is how I feel....


Lately I just can't stop eating!! Anything that is in sight I hunger for (with a few exceptions of course!) I have a feeling this baby is going to be pretty big, at times I think I will be birthing a toddler and if I keep eating like this it just might become reality! I just keep getting bigger and bigger.... AND BIGGER! Proof will come later

2 comments:

Camille said...

hungry hungry hippo very clever! you look great! we'll have to get together and go to a good buffet like little america or to tucanos...for the first time ever we'd probably get our money's worth!

3 Men & a Lady said...

I love it! Eat it up (literally) while you can! Only when you're pregnant can you eat and eat and not feel guilty! My appetite is still pretty hearty as I'm nursing, but I remember those days when all you can think about is FOOD!