
Well its official, I graduated from the University of Utah last week with my Bachelors in Mass Communication emphasis in Public Relations and a Minor in Geology. It is such a great feeling to have it be done and also so surreal because I am just used to juggling work, life and school! I am extremely grateful to my parents for all of their support through the years and not letting me take any breaks away from school. Also for showing me how to believe in myself and the potentials I have in life. I have a pretty fantastic family and thank everyday for how close we are. I am also thankful for Curtis' family, they have always been so loving and have helped Curtis and I so much in many different aspects. Lastly, there is no better husband in this world than mine (I would like to challenge any of you who doubt me!) Curtis would have to push me most every night my last semester to get my homework done. Considering I was in my first trimester of pregnancy it was probably my roughest semester ever! He took over most all of the house work, became my tutor and the hardest of all... putting up with me during those crazy months! And did it all without complaint. I love you honey!






6 comments:
COngratulations!! and I am so glad the Geology thing worked out! You are a hot Graduate!! I bet everyone is so proud of you!
Way to go Bekah that is quite the accomplishment! Excellent work! I bet you're so glad to be finished and your yard also looks great!
Yea Beckah! Congrats on the graduation. I remember all our hours of work at myriad while being so tired from school too. I was so glad that I had someone there going through the same thing. You are amazing for going to school while you were pregnant too! Congrats again and good luck on the last bit your pregnancy.
Auguri Bex!!! I know you worked hard to finish! How great that you did! The youngest one in the fam and the first with a degree!!!
Congrats on the graduation! I can't wait to be to that point of life. Less than 10 months to go! Also, congrats on getting your yard finished! Hooray for grass! lol
Congrats Rhubarb! I think you are so amazing for finishing your last semester during your first trimester. That probably was no fun, but you did it! Yea for you!
Post a Comment