
August 11th is a very special day for Curtis and I... It is the day we celebrate the beginning of our eternal family. I couldn't imagine just having "till death do you part" I want FOREVER! I am so grateful for the blessings of the temple here on earth, that our loving Father in Heaven has given every one of us, his children, the blessing and chance of eternity! Curtis is a phenomenal partner in crime and I am so thankful that he is so full of patience and love to stand by my side every step along this journey together. I am so full of love when I look into his eyes and am absolutely giddy with my life, my family!
I just want to share a few things I love about Curtis...
- He is an amazing listener and has a flawless memory (which at times I wish it would be a little more foggy)
- With that flawless memory he will surprise me with something he knew I wanted but had mentioned it months prior
- He is a go getter. He will take the horse by the reigns and get things done
- He speaks his mind, which can be troublesome sometimes
- When I do something stupid and I beat myself up about it, Curtis is by my side trying to help me feel better about it.
- He is an amazing father and lights up when he holds his son
- When he senses I am SO EXHAUSTED in the middle of the night he will take little O and put him back to sleep so I can get more shut eye, even though he is the one who has to work in the morning
- He is very dedicated and loyal
- He loves to serve others
- He hates being late, his late rule got thrown out the window when he married me... sorry babe!
- He is wonderful when it comes to house chores, way better than me
- He is very opinionated
- He makes me laugh, so hard!
- He is an awesome dancer, if anyone is looking for a good laugh that will do it!
- He makes a delicious bean and cheese burrito:)
I also wanted to share some of my favorite photo's from our special day... ENJOY!!!
Our first dance



6 comments:
happy 2 years!! Many more are ahead!
Love the pictures! I remember that day so well, it was sooo beautiful! Hope you did something special to celebrate your 2 years! Happy anniversary! Love you guys!
You 2 are made for each other and the proof is in the little O. What a perfect little family!
I love anniversary posts. It's so fun to see pics and to take a minute to think about what you love most about your life. Your littel fam is so cute!
I forgot how pretty your dress was! Happy anniversary!
I remember that day! You were the most beautiful bride I have ever seen... your dress, your hair and the beam in your eyes!
I wish you an eternity of happiness!
Post a Comment