Wednesday, September 9, 2009

modern technology...

Its amazing how not having the Internet in your home can affect you! Currently Curtis and I are hunting down just the right Internet deal to sign up for and in the mean time I am hijacking my folks while I am over for a quick visit so I can get out a brief hello to all of my cyberspace friends. I have so much to post about and SO MANY pictures of my little baby O who is just growing right before my eyes. You will all just have to wait in suspense!

2 comments:

Bailey Family said...

yeah get posting! I am still waiting!

Kyle and Amanda said...

Just looking at those two pictures... the one of him barely born and the most current it is amazing to me how much a little guy can grow in such a little amount of time.
Can't wait to start watching him!