
There were so many BABY animals at the Zoo, I loved watching the assortment of mothers and their young.
Of course I was spellbound by the star of the Zoo... Baby Zuri. She is without a doubt very entertaining and absolutely adorable!

By the way I never knew that elephants nursed like this....

Baby snow leopard snoozing through the day

Baby tiger (copywrite picture from Kristi's blog)

I completely love giraffes I think they have the neatest colorings/ patterns. Their tongues however creep me out.


Even Curtis enjoyed himself
I love them dippin dots!!
Steppin Out on Diabetes!!
My wonderful sister-in-law Kristi compiled a team, the Diabeaters, to join in on the Step Out on Diabetes walk this last Saturday and we had an absolute blast. We started our walk at This is the Place across the street to the Zoo. The walk was a huge success and we are so grateful to have been apart of it.




1 comment:
Jack reminds me so much of Lady and the Tramp in that picture looking into the crib!!! You better watch out. He'll be helping Oliver climb out of his crib before you know it!
Post a Comment