And we will be on our way to here!!!
a couple days here at the Arenal volcano where we will sit in the local hotpots


Then travel to this beautiful location where we will be the remainder of our trip. The Royce clan get the house all to ourselves



This beach is about a 15 min walk from where we are staying


And hopefully, we will get to enjoy these friendly (I hope) creatures!
As a side note.... 3 days left and I am done with work! We have been fortunate that I will get to stay home with my baby, I just hope Oli will like having more mommy time!
4 comments:
Bekah I'm so jealous you're going to Volcan Arenal and Costa Rica in general! You'll love it, it's beautiful there. There are some great natural hot springs too. You'll probably see monkeys, but if they start throwing stuff at you . . . it's poop so watch out ha ha. Have so much fun! Can't wait to see your pics from the trip.
can i be apart of the royce clan for the week??? That looks amazing! You guys will have so much fun!
Wow! This place looks beautiful. You are going to have so much fun!!
Hey! Looks like you guys are having an amazing time! How are you? I haven't talked to you in forever! Your little one is adorable! I love his hair! Email me at jessasht@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog! Enjoy your vacation!
Post a Comment