
Our Christmas this year was nothing
more than merry and bright. With having our little O this first year we have truly enjoyed the joy he has brought to our home. This year has really helped me feel the excitement and anticipation of the Christmas time that I remembered as a child now that we have a little one to spend it with. Our family has been so good this year that our Christmas gift is to enjoy the sights, sounds and flavors of this beautiful tropical place....
Costa Rica. We leave mid January and will enjoy this excursion with the whole Royce clan! Babies and all!
Curtis and I also splurged and purchased our dream couches that I have been drooling over for a couple of years now. The only downer is we have to wait for them to finish being made and will be delivered while we are relaxing on the beach.
Santa spoiled Oli with a new activity table which he absolutely loves! (thanks to Kit and Nat Santa was able to find it!)
Mostly we spent our Christmas filled with traditions and family.
- Reading of Luke 2
- Christmas Eve fondue, all the kids got to open a gift from MiiMii and Papa, comfy soft handmade robes and blankies
- Christmas waffle breakfast
- Cousin Christmas party with french toast strata... YUMMMM
- playing wii until our arms about fell off
- our first, of many to come, assembling toys for little O
- and non stop laughter with loved ones
I hate the frosty nip in the air but I love the feeling of Christmas time that engulfs you when it snows. We hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas this year and we hope the best for you guys as we start the New Year!!!














2 comments:
I love the pics! WHat a great first Christmas for little O. And the adventure goes on and on...........
His hair is crazy! i love it
Post a Comment