I think Ollie and my little boy Tytan are about the same age and he just discovered he can do the SAME THING and I was thinking the same thing as you!! O NO! They learn how to climb up but not back down!! Ollie looks adorable though! Its crazy how fast they grow up!
You don't HAVE to put up a gate. I never did and E learned to go down the week after he learned to go up. No falls ever! I know that advise doesn't sound very safe though!
My mom loves to tell a story about when Aaron was about this age and they moved into a new house with stairs. Grandpa Max was there helping them move in and he spent hours working with Aaron to make sure he could go up and down safely before he'd leave. I only use a gate so that when I'm in the other room, the little one isn't on the stairs unsupervised. It is one of her favorite places to play, though.
6 comments:
I think Ollie and my little boy Tytan are about the same age and he just discovered he can do the SAME THING and I was thinking the same thing as you!! O NO! They learn how to climb up but not back down!! Ollie looks adorable though! Its crazy how fast they grow up!
NO WAY!!! If your baby is doing it that means mine is not so far behind. I can't believe it!
such an adventurous little guy.
we've got a climber!! oh my goodness, love it! He looks so stinking cute! Way to go oli!! Fun to see you last night! Love ya!
You don't HAVE to put up a gate. I never did and E learned to go down the week after he learned to go up. No falls ever! I know that advise doesn't sound very safe though!
My mom loves to tell a story about when Aaron was about this age and they moved into a new house with stairs. Grandpa Max was there helping them move in and he spent hours working with Aaron to make sure he could go up and down safely before he'd leave. I only use a gate so that when I'm in the other room, the little one isn't on the stairs unsupervised. It is one of her favorite places to play, though.
Post a Comment