Me and Ry are laughing so hard right now. Ryan says quote " I dont care who you are, that is awesome!" Thanks for the laugh! It's funny cause it is all TRUE!
that was funny- I want one too!
That was GREAT!! I love that they show you can still be cool and drive a minivan. :)
you laugh at it growing up but then you cross a bridge of "parent-retiopyiland" where a minivan is the best thing ever.
I havent laughed so hard in a while! I LOVE it!! It says it all! Thanks for the great video Becca!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Me and Ry are laughing so hard right now. Ryan says quote " I dont care who you are, that is awesome!" Thanks for the laugh! It's funny cause it is all TRUE!
that was funny- I want one too!
That was GREAT!! I love that they show you can still be cool and drive a minivan. :)
you laugh at it growing up but then you cross a bridge of "parent-retiopyiland" where a minivan is the best thing ever.
I havent laughed so hard in a while! I LOVE it!! It says it all! Thanks for the great video Becca!
Post a Comment