You should send that cute picture to Kimberly Clark! He is so stylin' thanks to his Mimi!!
Super cute! I saw those at the store the other day and wondered what they would look like actually on a child. I love them!
That's awesome. The commercial below made me laugh! They got the perfect dad for that.
I would love to look cool poopin my pants! (okay that sounded weirder then i thought it would). I love them in any case!
SO FUNNY!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You should send that cute picture to Kimberly Clark! He is so stylin' thanks to his Mimi!!
Super cute! I saw those at the store the other day and wondered what they would look like actually on a child. I love them!
That's awesome. The commercial below made me laugh! They got the perfect dad for that.
I would love to look cool poopin my pants! (okay that sounded weirder then i thought it would). I love them in any case!
SO FUNNY!!
Post a Comment