Monday, December 6, 2010

Little Gus


*Just to warn you... This post is all about this guy


My little Gus. I realized today as I was scrubbing the pasta out of my hair and listening to this babe talk himself to sleep that it has been far too long since I have posted about the joys and adventures that ensue by being Oli's mother.

Oli is a very kind child always saying "pwees" and "duuduuu"/"duuuduuu moouch" and reminding you when you haven't.
He loves to play with other tykes but also likes to venture off and find his own mischief.
Lately Gus has started having a fascination with trains. While waiting in line for Santa Little O's jaw would drop to the floor every time the train came by and desperately wanted to jump ship and join the oh so jovial conductor as she lapped the mall.
He would call after it, "choochoo!!"

Oli also loves cars
As a new 'trick' O will climb up onto anything and whether you are prepared or not he will jump/dive into your arms. It's actually quite frightening


Oli adores his father and will call after him until he walks in the door from work

Anything to do with water you can bet Oli will be kicking and screaming to join in


Fact: I believe Oli is up to about 5 haircuts

Lately he has been such a chatterbox, repeating practically EVERYTHING we say.
About an hour ago I said "don't touch" when he went for the computer and for about 10 minutes he ran about the house trying his best to repeat the phrase.
His most recent word that we love "Awshumm!" (Thanks Grandma Brink!)


Oli is 18 months at the end of this month=NURSERY!
This last Sunday I received the best news! Oli can start next week! I love every minute I have with my Oliman but needless to say church has been difficult since Oli started crawling.





It is such bliss to be home with my Little Gus, I just can't believe how grown up he is. I don't ever want to forget these little moments.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

what joy this little man brings to so many!