Tuesday, June 28, 2011

2!


Our Gus is 2 today! How is it that it has been 2 years since our family of 2 evolved to a family of 3?! Oli you have brought so much joy and happiness into our home, we are so lucky to be your parents.

Today has been ALL about Little O.... We wanted him to wake up to a celebration so this is what Curtis and I were doing last night....

Needless to say.... HE LOVED IT!





We have had so much fun all day long, first we had a delicious blueberry pancake breakfast and then headed off to the mall for a train ride (Oli LOVES trains and was in absolute heaven)




Next we rode the carousel, he begged to ride the zebra


And then another fav... corndogs!


Our good friends invited Gus for a ride with their ponies, horses are another favorite of his.... I think he was a little surprised that their are actual horses his size!




A big thank you to the Shepherds for the invite!!

It has been all about celebration in our home lately. We have been trying to get as much time and fun with our family of 3 before we transform into a family of 4, which will be VERY soon!!

2 comments:

cbrink said...

What a great chance to tell everyone how much I love my son and how proud he should be of himself. He is such an inspiration to our family and brings a smile to everyone's face. I love that he will say hi to anyone to brighten their day and give big hugs to me when I get home from work. I have the best family in the world and love them more than anything. Wish I could have been there for the train ride!

Kristi said...

Happy B day Oli!