Sunday, October 30, 2011

All Hallows Eve

 These our my children. Aren't they precious? I decided Halloween was going to be a homemade Halloween this year so I have been a busy little bee. I watched a lot of movies while cutting out each of these feathers.

 And now, my Oompa Loompa. He doesn't understand what he is but sat still long enough for me to get him all put together! I'm going to take advantage of this as long as I can!
Great news is this week Gus man has decided to not like diapers and now prefers "beeg boiy uwndewaire" It is a pretty crazy game we are playing here and he is sucking down the jelly beans (rewards for going in the potty) Hopefully we can keep this going!!!


I am so excited for trick or treating tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Amazing job on the little costumes!!