Monday, October 3, 2011

don't you ever grow up

Oh little darling, you change so much every day. I think I could just sit and stare at you all day long as we coo back and forth at each other. You have the sweetest most intriguing eyes that I get sucked into.
Mercedes is now 3 months! Yeah, seriously. I haven't been great on keeping up on all of her growth on here like I know you all have been anxiously waiting for. I think Mercedes is about 10 pounds now, yup a light weight just like her brother. I'm not exactly sure her other stats since it has been a month since she was measured. She is a great baby. of course she cries, like most babies do. but she also has her very content moments. She is persnickety, she knows just what she wants and since I am no mind reader it can take me some time to figure it out, which can really be frustrating to her.
On average she sleeps from about 10:30-7. she will have a rough night here or there but generally is a great sleeper. She is also a pretty good napper but I am finding she needs to be put in her own room for her naps or Oliver will interrupt them. She is still a good eater and just recently decided to take a bottle again!! I am so thrilled about this!
Oliver adores his sister and is such a great help, the only thing that is not such a great help is when he sneaks up behind her and goes "rooooaaaarrr!" She freaks! sometimes I can't help but laugh because she hates it so much.
She is still sleeping in the cradle next to me and I am hesitant to move her to her room mostly because her waking Oliver up or visa versa but we will just have to bite the bullet on that soon.



No comments: