Tuesday, April 3, 2012

believe it or not... I'm still going strong

I bet you thought I have been slacking???? You did, didn't you!
February

February highlights: cousin time almost everyday, preschool, date nights, isaac's birthday, Criscione's depart home for Italy
March

March highlights: meeting the cat in the hat, seeing the Lorax, going to Vegas, Hunger Games, trying the new birthday cake oreos (sinful), warm weather

On a side note, I surprised Curtis with a new iphone 4s this last week. Curtis is very hard to surprise (especially since i am a horrible liar) but I think he really was surprised! Anyway he came home from work today so excited and says to me, "I'm in love with Siri" and has been showing off to me all she can do. It's pretty amazing technology. She understands practically everything, even with background noise. Curtis even asked her to marry him and her reply was "my end user licensing agreement does not cover marriage, sorry" That Siri is a lot more wittier than I, maybe this was a mistake

Don't forget to leave me your email so you can keep up with us. I will go private in about a week or so. Even if we only know eachother as slight aquantances, lets be blog friends!

9 comments:

Sam said...

Add me!
sallredster@gmail.com
Samantha

Christine Royce said...

Add me please
christine_m_royce@hotmail.com
Thanks,

Christine

Brittany said...

i wanna keep up!
brittanymalouf@gmail.com

Travis, Shantell, and Family said...

Princess_shan2@yahoo.com

Rach said...

Invite me girl.
racheliditto@gmail.com

Rachel said...

I'd love to keep following you:
rachel_milar@hotmail.com

l + j said...

add me!!! :)
liz.hankins08@gmail.com

Camille said...

me me me!
callcamille@gmail.com

Kina Lambert-Anderson said...

kinaanderson@yahoo.com