Sunday, April 29, 2012

If your happy and you know it....

Little Miss is 10 months today. If I had one word for my baby girl it would be sweet. She is just so sweet. She is such a good baby and so happy.
  • stands up against things and walks along them
  • full on crawls like she is in a race
  • all about detail, can find and see the tiniest things and pick them up between her fingers. (I have to watch her close cause this is a scary one)
  • loves to play with her big brother and laughs at him all day long
  • loves to be on the ground and play, play, play
  • would eat little yogurt drops all day long if I let her
  • dances anytime she hears music
  • only is snuggly if she is beyond tired or gets hurt
  • sleeps from about 8-7:30
  • claps her hands together
  • jib jabs all day long
  • raises her hand up for high five or rocks
  • managed to go up 2 stairs
 finally getting some crazy hair
 
 playing peek-a-boo such great siblings
 Discovery Gateway staring at the balls flying threw the air

 story time with Poppa Brinkerhoff
 loving her baby mums

Easter

 at the Easter egg hunt for playgroup
 Wheeler Farm
one of our favorite places to go when the weather is warm
I love this picture of Emers!
 
shortly before he bit my finger 
 
 Sometimes they get a little too agressive for my liking, these fellas did NOT want us to pass! 
 
 
 Happy birthday Poppa Royce!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

LOVE this little girl! What a joy she is!! And I love the big closeup pic of her and Oli. I wasn a copy.

Kristi said...

. . . and she has irresistible cheeks! I'm stealing your Wheeler Farm pics.