I couldn't help myself... I love being an aunt and can't wait for these 2 new babies! JR and Kristi are due in April, and....... Dont' worry Rory isn't pregnant, but Jennine is due in June!!
I just found your blog! I think you published the only picture JR and I have of us together while I'm pregnant. I love that Rory is showing more than Jennine!
4 comments:
Great blog- Bekah!
I love you have these pictures of them! You cant even tell that either of them are preggy! Maybe its the dark shirts.
Yay Bekah!! I'm so excited that you are a blogger now! I just love you, and think you are so great!
I just found your blog! I think you published the only picture JR and I have of us together while I'm pregnant. I love that Rory is showing more than Jennine!
Post a Comment