Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I AM AN AUNT X 2!!!



Oh these babies are the cutest! I absolutely love being an aunt and think this probably isn't the best thing to ease my baby hunger! Both Jennine and Kristi did an amazing job and look absolutely beautiful! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family who is growing so quickly, I can't believe it! How AWESOME


Emerson Maxwell Royce
Born April 28th all 9 pounds of him!
Little Rori Anna born May 6th, one month early!! 5 pounds and a head full of hair
I have no doubt they were best friends in heaven! I can believe how different they look next to eachother, Emerson is such a chunk











4 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Such cuties!! I got to hold Emerson yesterday, and even if he was 9 lbs..he was still tiny. He is so cute, and so is little Rori!

bella utahan said...

I am looking forward to holding those little ones!

Bailey Family said...

barb! i love them! You are right they are the most beautiful little babies! Congrats to your sister in laws and also to you! Being an aunt is the best:) Your next!!!

PK and Doll said...

So lucky Mrs Auntie!

BTW you look just too adorable here. Guess I need to shop with you;)