So sometimes Curt and I leave Jack out when we go somewhere because he has been good. When we come home Jack is always waiting at the door, wagging tail and all. After an enjoyable FHE with some wonderful friends we came home and to our surprise.... no Jack!!! Of course I am a worrier and immediately thought he was dead or something like that. Curtis and I wandered around the house and still no sign. I walked back to the bedroom and heard a little noise. Jack had fallen asleep in his kennel! What is up with this dog, this was completely random for him but I guess to each their own:)
After work today Curtis and I came home and did the usual routine. Come home, let the dog out, get the mail, let the dog in, feed the dog, make dinner, put the dog out to do his duties... etc. We came back in the house and about 5 min later i realized Jack wasn't sitting with Curtis. I called for him and even tried to get him with the ice cube dispenser, still no dog. Curtis and I searched the whole house... No Jack!! Very confused we went outside and started to look for him. We have never lost Jack before and again I was starting to worry! Jack was no where, we came back to the house and Curtis just opened the closet and there he was JACK!!! he had been sitting, so very quietly in the closet the whole time and didn't make a peep! Dang dog!


4 comments:
how misterious! Maybe he is just starting to calm down!
Jack? quiet? in the closet? wow maybe he thought it was a priviledge
Maybe Jack was playing Hide and Go Seek and his hiding place was the closet. So funny!
Hey it's Heidi, Tiki's sister! Your blog is so cute! I remembered you told me about a place to get cute backgrounds, I just can't remember where you said it was? Can you let me know?
Thanks!
Post a Comment