Tonsil Crypt Abcess
So kinda gross but I will share anyway. Randomly I will get these weird white spots on the back of my throat. When I say randomly I mean once in December and last weekend. But the odd thing is that I can remove these white spots off of my tonsil area with my finger. They are pretty large for coming off of my throat!!! They were also solid and white, I thought to myself "Hey Bex this is definately not normal." So I decided to consult Dr. Houggard. Turns out they aren't so abnormal. They are called Tonsil Crypt Abscess and from doing my research they are like pockets of crap that can form on the tonsil area... GROSS!!! So aparently you guys can get it too!
7 comments:
No thanks. I'll pass...
Barb! Okay so that is sick~ Way sick! Haha~ I hope that you are feeling okay! All of your new posts are so cute. I havent been blogging much lately and I love to read all the latest. I sure love you! Thanks again for Saturday loved the double time with the movies!
Janelle found out about these when she had her tonsils removed. We call them "Stinky Ball". I caughed one up the other day and about died from the smell. Glad we'er not the only ones with em.
-Brian
so, what do you do to get rid of them?
Well at least you can see them. Anywhere else and you wouldn't be able to get your finger to scrape them off! Ah
Oh my heck!! I have them too! They are so GROSS! I'm glad i'm not the only one in the world! Oh my! Sick!
Get your tonsils out. You'll never get them again. -Janelle
Post a Comment