
Introducing Love You Long Time




Over Labor Day weekend Curtis and I took my brother JR and his wife Kristi to the One Last Summer Bash. It was supposed to be this big awesome party with like 7 bands playing and the highlight of Augustana. It was fun to spend time with JR and Kristi and hillarious to watch some of the perfomers particularly, Love You Long Time. If you ever have a chance to see them perform I highly recommend you do so mostly for entertainment purposes. They use a lot of old school sounds with extremely cheesy lyrics. Such as "I hope you choke and die.... swallow.... and die" and "I got steps in my fade and a brand new tape in my boom box, in my boom box" it was AWESOME!!! Needless to say we were even more excited to see Augustana more than anything. They were so great! Even better live!
4 comments:
How fun!!! Next time you do that, call us..we love hanging out with you guys!
Your blog updates are so cute! I'm so glad Jack found a love. lol!! We are having so much fun with our dog, they really are entertaining! I hope you got my email last week and I just wanted to say hi again and I love your blog. you're a pro!
We are listening to Augustana on our "boombox" right now! They really were great. We won't ever get an opportunity to be that close to them again either! The people watching was also great- I wonder what wing girl is up to right now . . .
I went to something like this last year! It was a blast! I am glad you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment