
January 7th was Curtis' birthday. We had a great week of celebrating his big day. Curtis is such an example to me and I am so grateful to be apart of his life. I am grateful for the man he is and the strength he provides our family. That he is SO patient with me and is extremely loving. He is the leader of our home and teaches me in many ways every single day. Happy Birthday babe I love you!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday (with the exception of our destructive dog- I will save that for a later post)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Curtis! We still need to give you your present.
Happy birthday, Curtis!!!! I didn't even know it was your big day! Hopefully it was awesome, like you deserve! :)
Happy belated birthday Curtis! We sure hope that you are having a great time celebrating another year of your life! We are sure glad that you are part of our family and there is a new little Brinkerhoff on it's way (I think its "on his way"-- but we will see--)
Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment