Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Its a bouncing baby BOY!!!

There is no doubt about it that baby is a boy!!!

Curtis and I are so excited for this new addition! As soon as ulterasound confirmed it Curtis said that his motorcycle stuff is going up in the nursery. He is just loving that he will have a little buddy to tag along with him to the races and play basketball with. I am going to need lots of advice!!! Look how adorable our little man is....

I don't know if you guys can see these one but here are some more evidence of our little photoshoot of our little one
Everything looks great. We are measuring right on schedule, July 7th here we come!!! I will have to update everyone with a belly shot. I just have a little bump, nothing too impressive. Its crazy, I was thinking that I have been feeling the baby for the past week or so but just wasn't sure. But after seeing how active the little guy was in the ultrasound and that I could kinda feel the movements as I saw them... well now I am convinced that it is him and now think he is more active than anything. It is such an odd feeling to say the least! I really can't describe it but it is just such a neat feeling to know that it is my baby! Not just my tummy growling!

13 comments:

Camille said...

YAY!!! Curtis Jr.? Now you'll have to start having us vote on names...please we want to have input :). jk. Very excited for you both!!!

Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

Congrats! That is way exciting! Hope all is doing well!

Anthony and Christel said...

Yay yay yay!! That is so exciting for you guys!

Teresa said...

I love him all ready!! He has such a cute little profile!!

bb,tonya and cam... said...

yay! so fun! congrats again!

Mommy Madness said...

HOORAY!! I'm sure it's a relief to know what to plan for (gender-wise). I always loved feeling my babies move, too. It makes it so much more realistic.

Brittany said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! Now you really have to do the Draino test to see if it's really true!!!

SaRah G. said...

congratulations you guys! I'm so excited for you!!! you have to keep us updated!

Losinthisdangfat said...

Isn't seeing your baby on ultrasound SO NEAT!!! I am excited for you that you are having a boy! NEAT!

Heidi and Judd said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm sure a boy will be so much, you'll be so cute with him!

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Woo Hoo! How fun! I love his profile too- he has such a cute little nose!

Original Kos said...

Oh, that's so great. Congratulations!

W. Nielson said...

Congrats Bekah!! That is SO exciting for you guys!