What I am officially 23! Its funny how after I graduated from high school I somehow developed an odd form of Alzheimer's. I have keep forgetting how old I am. I have been saying I am 23 when I turned 22! It was a good celebration though with all of the fam!
Curt's parents took us out to Johnny Carinos for a delicious dinner and a great time out together! We had a great time with you guys!!!

May is a big month of birthdays in my family.... Emerson, Rori Ana, Chanel, Shaunna then me. My dad spoiled me by making one of my favorites and his specialty... Smoked ribs along with all the amazing sides. It was a great party. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so great!!!

May is a big month of birthdays in my family.... Emerson, Rori Ana, Chanel, Shaunna then me. My dad spoiled me by making one of my favorites and his specialty... Smoked ribs along with all the amazing sides. It was a great party. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so great!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment