The fashionable heart monitor. It goes with every outfit, and adds just enough flare for any occasion.

Unfortunately, I have to say goodbye! I packed it up and it will ship out tomorrow morning. SEE-YA! No more awkward stares, no more embarrassing transmissions and my poor irritated skin finally gets to breath!!! Langer has gotten all of the readings she needs and feels that my tachycardic episodes aren't anything sending me into cardiac arrest.

Who wouldn't want to wear one of these?

Here we are, baby and me, 36 weeks and I am counting down the days till I can meet him! He is starting to drop, more and more every day. I have truly understood why some pregnant women tend to "waddle" A couple of weeks ago I was reading about my baby and where he was at in his development. I learned that at this point MOST babies are more limited in their movement because they are too big. Not my little stinker! He is still just rolling and punching and kicking more than ever. Langer delivered some more great news, I am dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced! She then scheduled our babies birthday for June 29th! That is only 3 weeks away!!! Ready or not here we come!
During our hospital stay on Memorial Day Curtis and I got pretty bored and had to keep ourselves entertained. We played hang man, over and over!
Curtis was so creative by using our babies name in the game, Since I'm such an idiot it took me a while to catch on....


9 comments:
june 29th!!! only a few weeks away- happy to hear the fancy necklace is history!
I am so glad that all your medical stuff is fine. I am taking a lifeguarding/CPR class and I just learned about all that crazy heart stuff. 3 weeks till your baby, how crazy, I can't wait to see pics! I love the name Oliver too, how cute! Oh, and the heart monitor looked very chic on you.
Glad everything is going well! I can't believe the baby is almost here! Sorry I wasn't able to make it to you shower. Typical reason: I couldn't get anyone to cover my work shift. But I do have a present for baby Ollie so we will have to get together soon! xoxox
Way to go- I-da-ho! (and that in no way is a reference that you look like a potato)
Bekah, you look so beautiful, and I can't wait for you and Curtis to finally have baby Oliver! It sounds like some scary things have been happening health wise, but it sounds like you and baby are just fine which is great! Good luck when you go in on the 29th...can't wait to see pictures! Oh by the way...Stockton, UT? Hello! You drove by my house..well, kind of. :) Good luck, love you guys!
so cute! Love all of the new updates! I am so glad I got to see you this weekend. You look so cute with that belly of yours. I am really happy about your due date...that is one day away from Reagan's so that means our babies will almost have the same bday only 1 year apart and secondly we will be in town so I can come see him the second that he is born! yeah! So let me come help you these next couple of weeks! Lets get ready for this cute little boys arrival!
oliver is an adorable name! i am so sorry to hear that you have had so many health scares and such lately... i am sorry i couldn't make it to your baby shower too. my hannah was baptized at the same time your shower started. anyway, i have a gift for you and will get it to you soon.
Beckah you are SO cute pregnant! I'm very happy for you and your husband that you will soon have you sweet little baby to cuddle and snuggle! Love you!
I totally had to wear one of those monitors too! I hated all of the tape and wires. I couldn't believe how annoying the thing was.
Post a Comment