Oliver is like a steam roller he is all over the place belly to back and back to belly. We will lay him down on one side of his crib only to later find out he has rolled to the complete opposite side! At first he had only rolled in front of Aunt Kristi and for days Curtis and I would try to get him to repeat it and he had refused our request. And now he just cant stop! He loves to roll around and it is pretty entertaining

Oliver is now 4+ months. He has such a personality and we cherish every minute we have with him. It is pure joy to experience the world through a child's eyes and to see the wheels turn when he tries to figure things out...

I admire the love that Curtis has for his family. He is so devoted and loyal to us. He would do anything for us and I am so thankful for all of his sacrifices (don't worry honey I will make up the loss of your beloved truck and motorcycle someday) He is a magnificent father and husband

Oli loves his bath time, he splashes like a crazy little man

Oh don't even get me started on his hair


Oliver drools so much now, the ped says he sees a lot of signs of early teething in Oli... We will see


I was prepared for another episode like the last time Oliver got his shots but he actually did really well. He was his usual happy baby self after he slept it off.
.jpg)

One month older and wiser too….
4 months old and Oli is just a ball of fun. He has developed such a fun personality, but it is difficult to document anything because as soon as I pull out the camera he freezes, sure hope he doesn’t plan any type of acting career. I have so many photos of this blank stare that he loves to give to me.
Stats: weight=13.13 lbs (30%ile) height=25.6 inches (70%ile)
Oli you have really brought so much joy into our lives. This month you have….
· Started to roll over
· You laugh like crazy when we startle you by playing peek-a-boo
· You talk to yourself so much, it almost more like you are singing to yourself
· Hand/Eye coordination is something you have been improving on, you will grab your bink and either throw it out or pull it out and then TRY to get it back in place but end up poking your cheeks or eyes
· Drool, drool and more drool
· Standing with help of course
· Sitting with support
· Distracted with toys
· You sleep from 9:30/10 pm-7:30 am (THANKFULLY) occasionally you will wake up and all we have to do is give you your bink
· You try to hold onto your bottle and will also try to pull it back into your mouth when you are hungry
· You do continue to be quite dramatic when you want something whether it is food, sleep or when you are just bored
· You love when we play with your feet!
· You talk to yourself so much, it almost more like you are singing to yourself
· Hand/Eye coordination is something you have been improving on, you will grab your bink and either throw it out or pull it out and then TRY to get it back in place but end up poking your cheeks or eyes
· Drool, drool and more drool
· Standing with help of course
· Sitting with support
· Distracted with toys
· You sleep from 9:30/10 pm-7:30 am (THANKFULLY) occasionally you will wake up and all we have to do is give you your bink
· You try to hold onto your bottle and will also try to pull it back into your mouth when you are hungry
· You do continue to be quite dramatic when you want something whether it is food, sleep or when you are just bored
· You love when we play with your feet!
TIME FOR THE HALLOWEEN POST!
I am sad to say that I did not get Oli all in costume, I will need to snag some pictures off of my moms camera.
My Elvis'

Edward by day. I know that I look way freaky but hey I took first place at my works Halloween costume contest. My work gets really into Halloween! This is me will my teammates.
And here is my department

Me and my baby while I am healing, stupid toes


Well we tried out some rice cereal. We first mixed it with some b. milk and tried spoon feeding.... that was a little messy so we just ended up putting it into a bottle. I think he handled it pretty well.


Well we tried out some rice cereal. We first mixed it with some b. milk and tried spoon feeding.... that was a little messy so we just ended up putting it into a bottle. I think he handled it pretty well.

He is so cute, trying to figure out the texture!











2 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so stinkin' cute! Oh, and hope your little, well big, toesies keep getting better!
xoxo
SO cute! Loved all the pictures!! I hope you heal quickly! That's pretty funny about your prayer! :) Hope all is well, Oli is ADORABLE!! I really want to see a picture of him in his Halloween costume. :)
Post a Comment