Than I started thinking this would be a cool idea for my grandma... so I contacted the
sweet lady I got the magnet boards from and asked how big she could go... the answer: 45x55 inches!!! Hey I needed to fit about 160+ bottle caps/family photos on this thing. So I planned and plotted on how exactly I would go about this! And here is my (almost) finished product. I am so happy with how it turned out! All that is left to do is compile all 150+ family photos I don't have this is why my deadline is sweet grandma's birthday in October. The great thing about this board is how easy it will be to add new additions to. Each 1st generation siblings family has a style of paper leaf and 1st generation has 1 leaf, 2nd has two and 3rd has 3. and those that have passed on will have a white leaf. Eventually all of the bottle caps will migrate to the tree once all of the photos are done.
Oli is awake now so I will have to save photo's from his party till my next break!
4 comments:
This is so creative and SUPER CUTE!! I would LOVE to know how exactly you did this especially with ALL those people!?!?!? Anyways I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.. You are so Crafty!
Our activity was a HUGE success! I LOVE mine so much! I think the one for your grandma is SUPER cute. I really want to see it in person. Can't wait to see pictures from Oli's party! Still so sad we missed it!
Bex, the tree looks great! Good Job- I am sure Grandma LOVES it!
hey! Oliver is so cute and getting so big. Looks like you are doing great things. Hey, I need your address... could you email me.. saallred01@yahoo.com
Post a Comment