Thursday, July 15, 2010

PaRtY TiMe!

I little too late, I know but here it is....
Oliver is 1 and it was a great excuse to celebrate the whole weekend long! We are so happy/elated/thrilled to have this crazy little boy in our family and absolutely LOVE HIM!

We had a BBQ birthday party at the park and I will preface this with ... I am no photographer! I forget about my camera until near the end and even then I awkwardly ask if I can take some photos so this is the best I can do. Now having said that I totally spaced on taking any photos of the party decor but on Oliver's actual birthday I had reset out all the decorations to have our own little party so I snuck a few shots in.
did he wear this? NOPE!


Oliver LOVED his bubble machine from mimmi and poppa I think Jack just might love it a little more though



At the party I had set out a cape making table along with face painting supplies, thanks Kristi for helping with your artistic talents! Plus I LOVE when RoriAna smiles like this, it is just so stinkin cute


A few of our fellow partiers!


Party decor and left over goodies.


On Sunday we took a family stroll over to Daybreak. It was just such a beautiful hot day and Oliver freaked when he saw the fountain. He was so desperate to get in and play in the water, so what do we do as responsible parents? We let him. Sshhh dont tell but we let Jack have some fun in the water too! Both our boys were in HEAVEN.

When I pulled him out to go, Oliver made it VERY clear to me that he was NOT ready to stop playing...

We had a great time celebrating with our many friends and family and our days are so full of joy with this little tyke. Thank you everyone for helping us make it so memorable!

2 comments:

Bailey Family said...

happy birthday little O! It was so fun to celebrate his first birthday, what a big boy he is getting! Cuter by the day I might add! Your party was so cute, so many darling things! I need your cookie Recipe, I love them!! I wish I could eat one right now:) Love ya!

bella utahan said...

what a fun weekend! Everything in perfect detail! Happy 1st little Olie!