Saturday, July 24, 2010

Celebrate!

Its the 24th... HAPPY PIONEER DAY! In celebration I finally finished this little treasure

I saw this on Good Things the other day and really wanted to make on, and yes it did take quite a while to cut out each state... Call me crazy but I like these types of things. We have had a lot of fun the past couple of weeks, last night Rory and Jennine hosted a BBQ swim party for sweet Ava;s

Yeah we got lucky with getting most of the grand babies here, we miss you Charlotte!




The other day Oli became fascinated with his tongue, and did this ALL DAY LONG

Richmond Homes decided to make good on the promise to fix our driveway... Hip hip horray! They have been working feverishly on most of the homes on our street. They were so nice to let me get Oliver's footprints while the cement was still wet, too bad Oli wasn't a fantastic participant. I had high hopes that this would turn out better

his feet plus a hand print

My boys. I often find them like this, Jack is so tolerant!
Curtis came home from work the other day and was SO excited about what he had eaten for lunch earlier that day. He went to one of our favorite sandwich places and discovered they now had a thing called "The Widow Maker" he hadn't had enough of it earlier so he wanted to make one for me for dinner. It is a bacon cheese burger smothered between two grill cheeses. It was surprisingly good, but YIKES, I felt my arteries clogging up while I ate it and got full pretty fast.

3 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Wow! I love that piece you say on Good Things! That is honestly so cute. Is it fabric or scrapbook paper? I love it!

And that sandwich/burger looks DELICIOUS! Why do people have to keep introducing me to unhealthy new addictions?

Teresa said...

Great project for July!! You should do a little ----- for the pioneer track of your ancestors. I love the pics of the family and Jack and Oli-- just the cutest! I love my grand kids & grand dogs!

Bailey Family said...

LOVE the United States project, of course it turned out amazing. I dont expect anything less from you. I tell ya you need to make 2 of everything that you make.... cause I always want yours in the end:)