Thursday, May 19, 2011

25

25 things I have done in my 25 years

  1. Backpacked across Europe with my family when I was 12
  2. Gave into peer pressure from my brothers and jumped off approx. 50 foot cliff at Lake Powell (around 13)
  3. We had such a great time in Europe we decided to go back again when I was 14
  4. Rode New York New York rollercoaster in Vegas(~14)
  5. Kissed Goofy at Disneyland at age 16
  6. Landed my first job as a sandwich artist at Hogi Yogi (16)
  7. Snorkeled in the ocean for the first time in Maui when I was 17
  8. The only thing I lettered in school was Seminary. (18)
  9. Witnessed one of THE most beautiful sunsets while Skydiving in Tooele (18)
  10. Played a terrifying solo on my violin (Ms. So Jo pageant at 18)
  11. Shared a Hot air balloon with my grandma for her big 80th (18)
  12. Visited one of the most incredible sites, Pompeii, Italy, with Rachael when I was 18
  13. Spent an exhilarating summer of no sleep, very few showers and being called "Rhubarb" at 19
  14. Moved away from home to attend USU (19)
  15. Had my breath taken away at Waimea Canyon in Kauai when I was 20
  16. Got married and sealed to the most incredible man I know in the Temple when I was 21
  17. Saw many wanna be Broadway productions in Huatulco, Mexico for our honeymoon when I was 21
  18. Had some eye-opening experiences walking down the strip of Vegas (22)
  19. Graduated from College with a Bachelors in Public Relations and a Minor in Geology just before my 23rd birthday
  20. Became a mother at 23
  21. Began my all time favorite 'job' as a stay at home mom at 23
  22. Pet a Crocodile after zip lining through the jungle in Costa Rica when I was 23
  23. Helicopter tour of Maui Hawaii with the hubs at 24
  24. Attended 3 different colleges: SLCC, USU and UofU (from 18-23)
  25. Have unforgettable experiences in my home with my family every day of my life

1 comment:

Camille said...

oh wow bekah! what a fun 25 years! cliff diving, sky diving...i didn't know you were so adventurous!!! hope you had a fabulous birthday!