Hello THOMAS!!
I think Oli has seen only a handful of Thomas episodes and it has been a few months since he has watched any but still the obsession continues.
Gus LOVES trains and was in heaven!
You wouldn't think it from this face but he is having a great time, I promise. Day out with Thomas was one of those things that we did it once and don't really think we would do it again. Ultimately it was just fun to see Oli so happy
When Curtis and I were dating and things were turning more serious I told him a big deal breaker for me is if he didn't want a dog because I wanted our family to have a fury friend. He then told me that our children will have to be motorcycle riders. We finally came to a compromise that it would be ok but when they turned 4 (oh and he will never be over dog poop duty, that's all me until the babes get old enough *and yes as a side note here I am 8 months pregnant and still out in the yard picking up the poop, the sacrifices we make).
Oli can spot a motorcycle before I can and Curtis couldn't be more proud. Heaven help me when this child turns 4
We came home from Thomas last night to a broken washer. Thank goodness I married a handyman, I admit my faith was wavering when he was literally pulling apart everything he could to find the problem. I should have had more trust and we have now learned a valuable lesson... Never let your 2 year old play by the washer/ 'help' you put clothes in the washer without thoroughly going through every item they are placing in the washer. Gus had snuck a hook from Jack's kennel in the wash and our poor washer wasn't up for the challenge. But now its fixed!! Hurray!

Yeah, I have a hot husband
2 comments:
I'm sure Ollie had the time of his life! I want to see your nursery.
Oli is so lucky to see Thomas. It will be a highlight of his life!!
Post a Comment